Vintage Hermes HERMÈS Eperon d'Or Rose Framed Vintage Silk Scarf 20"
Introducing our exclusive L'Art de la Pochette™️ Home Collection. A curated collection of one-of-kind pieces reinvented by hand in our workrooms here in Lexington, Kentucky from authentic vintage Hermès silks.
Celebrating the legendary craftsmanship and artistry of the Hermès pocket square, we've created a once in a lifetime collection, custom framed into works of art. Each piece is unique, one-of-a-kind, never to be repeated.
The iconic Eperon d'Or silk is a 1974 design by Henri d'Origny. The design was inspired by illustrations consisting of stirrups, hunting crops, horse harnesses, and flanges.
The charming size is perfect for anywhere in your home. Great as a single piece or in a collection, they're sure to turn heads, spark conversation and garner envy.
- 100% silk Hermès Eperon d'Or Rose 17" square silk pocket square
- Custom matted to showcase the unique character of the hand-rolled edges
- Hand sewn onto an acid-free mat board and backing to prevent discoloration & staining
- Custom 7/8" gold gilt wood frame
- Overall measurement with frame is approximately 20" square
- Comes with hanging wire and the sweet detail of an Hermès ribbon bow
- FREE US Ground Shipping & Insurance Included
Exclusively ours, all items are sourced and altered from independently authenticated secondary market sources to preserve their beauty while reducing waste and its impact on the planet.
All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered® trademarks of their respective owners. Their use does not imply affiliation or endorsement by these companies.
All product names, logos, brands and other trademarks or images shown or mentioned are the property of the respective brand owners. These brand owners are not affiliated with Vintage Luxe Up, our products, or our websites.
The names of the companies mentioned are registered trademarks of their respective owners.